Use up your garden’s surplus of fresh mint with this refreshing summer salad.
Just some cucumbers, avocado, mint, and spices!
refreshing summer salad, a great side to any cookout meal!
- 2 cucumbers partially peeled, deseeded and chopped
- 1 avocado peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives sliced or roughly chopped
- 1 cup fresh mint chopped
- 1 tbsp cashew parm (*see note)
- salt and pepper
- crushed red pepper flakes
- olive oil
Slice cored and peeled cucumbers into 1/4″ slices and place into a medium bowl.
Add avocado, chopped olives, and mint.
When ready to serve, drizzle a little olive oil over the ingredients, add a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes, cashew parm, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix until all ingredients are coated in the oil, seasoning, and avocado has started to break up just a bit.
- Once olive oil and seasonings are added, cucumbers will begin to get soggy. Only dress as much as needed at a time if you’d like to store leftovers!
- Easy cashew parm recipe: 1 cup raw cashews, 1 tbs nutritional yeast, a pinch of garlic powder, and a pinch of salt. Pulse in a blender until fine! Store refrigerated.